Adi Parashakti Mandir
Popularly Known as Mother Goddess Temple
This mandir (temple) dedicated to the Divine Feminine, located in the Cultural and Spiritual Heart of Bali, that is Ubud, is the only one in all Indonesia, or perhaps in the whole world, where the Divine Feminine in Her various different Manifestations is glorified and celebrated under one single roof.
In this very popular mandir among the spiritual seekers traveling to Bali, you shall find Her:
- The Mother Goddess, The Divine Feminine and Supreme Energy (Adi Parashakti);
- The Divine Queen of Queens (Rajarajeshwari);
- The Most Beautiful and Magnificent in all Three Realms, the nether worlds, the worlds, and the spaces (Tripurasundari),
in Her Manifestations as
- Lakshmi (The Goddess of Abundance);
- Saraswati (The Goddess of Arts and Sciences);
- Durga (The Eliminator of all Mishaps);
- Tara (The Great Liberator);
- Dewi Sri (The Goddess of Agriculture);
- Mary Magdalene (The Mystic Rose);
- The Mystic Winged Horse,
- representing the Kundalini Energy;
- and, many more!
While visiting the Mandir you can also, if you like, contribute to the Ongoing Celebration of the Divine Feminine, by offering statues of any other divine manifestation that you may feel drawn to.
More than Just a Unique Structure, the Mandir also facilitates Blessing Ceremonies in the form of thrice daily mantra-chanting:
– The Morning Chanting 06.00 – 06.30 am: Suprabhatam, to Awaken the Divine Feminine within each one of us.
– The Mid-day/Noon Chanting 12.00 – 12.30 pm: Rajarajeshwari Tripurasundari Gayatri, for Soul Enhancement, and Wisdom to Develop the Inner Sight
– The Evening Chanting 18.00 – 18.30 pm: Lalitasahasranama, to glorify The Divine Feminine in Her 1000 different attributes and manifestations.